Our ShopYou can support us by buying one of our products (T-Shirts, cups, notebook bags et cetera).
The profits of the sale shall come to the good of the association. In this manner, you will be helping immensely in the realisation of our projects. The manufacturers of the garments carry the logo of the FairWear Foundation on their homepages. With this logo they are obliged to act according to the conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO). Conventions 29 and 105 state that there shall be no use of forced, including bonded or prison labour.
You can read more about the FairWear Foudation from their website. We thank you abundantly for your purchase.
If you have not found your ideal article in our shop, that is no problem. You can search for your article of interest in the website of Spreadshirt in combination with the use of the logo of Kamerun4AfrikaClub e.V. The proceeds of your purchase will come to the good of our association.
You can do this by applying the following steps:
1. Scroll down on our shop page.
2. Click on the button “Spreadshirt” on the right hand corner of the page.
3. Go to the menu “Create your own” and three sub-menus will pop up.
4. By clicking on the sub-menu “APPAREL” you will be able to select your article of interest.
5. Now click on the sub-menu “DESIGNS” and give in the search field the following words “Kamerun Afrika Verein” (without quotation marks) and the logo of Kamerun4AfrikaClub e. V. will appear.
6. By clicking the logo you will be automatically placing it on your article of choice. Underneath your article of choice by “Edit Design” you can modify the logo e.g. changing the colour, position and size.
7. Now you can choose the size of your article and click on the button “Add to Basket”.
PS! In order to do a successful purchase by SpreadShirt, a registration is mandatory. This is for your own interest so that your data can not be abused by a third party. You can cancel your registration immediately if you so desire.
Please bear in mind that you cannot uncontrollably reduce the size of the logo because this will cause technical problems during production process.